Policy of the Integrated Management System
Quality is the mindset that makes us apply and non-stop we are looking for the best solutions.
Our target is:
- Identification and meeting the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Development of the infrastructure and resources of the Company, which will enable meeting the requirements of customers at
while minimizing costs.
- Cooperation with suppliers who have certified quality management systems.
- Developing employees’ awareness of their impact on the products and services provided.
We want to achieve the above goals by:
- Continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality Management System.
- Constant improvement of employees’ qualifications.
- Building awareness of the safety of manufactured products in the supply chain.
- Reliable and professional performance of services with the greatest possible use of the best
practices and knowledge of the organization.
- Development of the Company’s infrastructure.
- Timely implementation of the services offered.
- Provision of maintenance and repair services free from defects affecting
We assure our clients that:
- We meet all customer requirements related to the provision of services.
- The highest quality of our services is closely related to the lowest possible price.
- Our services are performed in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / TS 22163 standards:
2017, as well as standards and applicable legal provisions, including Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/779 of May 16, 2019 laying down detailed provisions on the certification system of entities responsible for the maintenance of rail vehicles.